Saturday, March 5, 2011

Work Work Work

Today was a long day at work. I got a lot done, but didn't have much to show for it. I spent a bunch of time chasing rabbits down rabbit holes and ghost into alley ways. But, thats how you learn. Now I wont make as many mistakes and I will be more efficient. I am just glad that we don't have Drill Instructors for Supervisors.

I will always remember what one of the drills said to us.
He said, "I am not yelling at you Private," he said "I am merely correcting you loud enough for the rest of the platoon to learn as well"

Yeah, after you have been in the Army and been exposed to that kind of verbal, physical, and mental abuse an office job seems a little to easy.
Of course we could Terry Tate to come visit, that would get things moving.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Angry in the Great White North
  • Site Meter