Thursday, March 18, 2010

Give Me Liberty or Give Me a Ride In That Super Sweet Blue Jumbo Jet



Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
The only thing to do now is to pick which side of the line you are on.

Mr. Linnane, Always worth reading.

"Unfortunately, I don’t expect Washington to reverse course and address the real problem. It is much easier for Congress to blame the health insurance industry for the rising cost of healthcare than to look in the mirror and see who is really raising the cost of healthcare in America."-Operator Dan from This Aint Hell, But you can see it from here. Also alwats worth reading.


So, you get the point.

If you are here you probably know me personally (blogging fail), and know what blogs I frequent, but if you randomly got here the above links will get you to where I go.

One day I will have links, oh yes, mark my words.

Deeds Not Words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Angry in the Great White North
  • Site Meter